Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: SCINetUSA Website

SCINetUSA Website

SCINetUSA.org Website Launched

Interested in the latest information on the U.S. clinical trials for chronic spinal cord injuries? Have questions about the proposed treatments? Check out the newly launched SCINetUSA.org website. Updates will be posted as soon as they become available.

To begin the clinical trials as soon as possible, your support is needed. Funds donated through SCINetUSA are designated to support the clinical trial network and are tax-deductible.

Help the JustADollarPlease.org campaign raise funds to support SCINetUSA

"We can't wait for a millionaire," exclaimed the mother of a spinal cord injured young man. "So we will ask a million people for 'just a dollar please.' And so the JustADollarPlease idea was born!

You will soon receive an email for the JustADollarPlease.org campaign. We ask you to make your donation and then forward the email to everyone you know, and ask them to forward it to everyone they know... etc.

Whether $1, a dollar month, a dollar a week, or a dollar a day, every dollar brings us a day closer! Join the 'Dollar A Day Support Squad' for special bulletins!

thanks for this
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

the sites erroring, I dunno if it's my computer or the website
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Thanks lunasicc, working on it.

my puter says the donate website says NOT secure

My puter says the donate website is NOT secure. It says something like 'info could be easily seen by third party'. Sorry. Being https makes me think it's secure, but I guess it's not. Scott.

Scott, the people at Entango ensure us their website is completely secure.

I sent out an eNewsletter today about this. We will be doing this periodically with updates. If you want to be on the list email your name & address- jimbenn@rci.rutgers.edu

Question--Is this an approved (and registered) charitable organization?

Quote Originally Posted by 6 Shooter View Post
    Question--Is this an approved (and registered) charitable organization?
    6 Shooter,

Donations to SCINetUSA are tax-deductible per IRS regulations. All such funds are held in a designated account at the Rutgers University Foundation 501(c) (3) to be used solely for the work of SCINetUSA.

here is a poster Jim made

i'm posting because i'm sending one out with each snail mail i send out

will do with Christmas cards also

i don't think it has the physical address for mailing checks but i'll put that on there

in visiting with some family they just prefer to write a check, me too
    http://justadollarplease.org/

"You kids and your cures, why back when I was injured they gave us a wheelchair and that's the way it was and we liked it!" Grumpy Old Man

.."i used to be able to goof around so much because i knew Superman had my back. now all i've got is his example -- and that's gonna have to be enough."