Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I have a crush on my caregiver!!

yes sir. having a crush= she/he is attractive where i come from.
    C'mon buh bub!

well, well, well, what do we have here?

quite the quandry

once the line is crossed, you won't be able to unwind it and you'll be out a caregiver

is she legally employed, married, divorced, kids?

it could be very difficult to extricate from

i have a beautiful woman now, but learned from past mistake

it could work out, just be sure you're both on the same page

crags--- she is just dating him with no kids or anything.

but

NEW DEVELOPMENT---
    I think the dude is cheating on her. He has called her twice in 3 weeks and said some stuff like "Hey, I am studying for this exam, can you not come by for the next three hours?" Isn't that weird to you girls out there? But apparently no red flags are going off in her brain. She's always just like "OK, bye." If a girls said that to me, I would very much be alarmed.
    However her being oblivious to something like that is not surprising to me at all. She isn't very...... well.... she's not the brightest crayon in the box... which kind of bums me out a little.
    C'mon buh bub!

I realize that you should keep in professional, but perhaps she does feel the same? Any inclination that this is the case?
    Maybe hinting around? Or a light hearted conversation? She says no, you drop it?

Best to be very open with feelings. Don't leave things open to interpretation. And realise a bad outcome will lead to loss of help at the least, possible extortion and legal action at worst.

I've had only women for last 16 years. Only attracted to two. Made a mistake with the first. handled the second correctly. tempted, but tempered by experience.

If i had only been able to learn from my mistakes pre sci maybe i wouldn't be in this chair.

are you just horny

Quote Originally Posted by coregmrconman View Post
    crags--- she is just dating him with no kids or anything.

but

NEW DEVELOPMENT---
    I think the dude is cheating on her. He has called her twice in 3 weeks and said some stuff like "Hey, I am studying for this exam, can you not come by for the next three hours?" Isn't that weird to you girls out there? But apparently no red flags are going off in her brain. She's always just like "OK, bye." If a girls said that to me, I would very much be alarmed.
    However her being oblivious to something like that is not surprising to me at all. She isn't very...... well.... she's not the brightest crayon in the box... which kind of bums me out a little.
    Hi, I'm kinda with the 'enjoy it' school here too. I'm 35years post and I've had some fun times with female PAs (Personal Assistant), we call them here, Ireland. They're not dumb and have a fair notion what thoughts your thinking. They would too....
    A major part of the attraction is often the fact that you don't have to go through that horrible time of explaining all the care hassle that's part of your everyday life. That bit is a bitch with girls. BUT! big but, that stuff is usually much more in your head than theirs. They usually have that roughly sussed in the first 15min.
    So be sure you're not just horny (of course you are!) but "just"? If you've that figured out, and you're still into her, why not? hey they ain't gonna be queing up man. And maybe she's into you too, but she's being proffessional.
    You're 23! take the risk. If you get hurt, well that's unfortunate. But better be hurt for something you tried, than something you let go by.
    Losing a good cg isn't that big a thing, it's gonna happen many times, get good at recruiting. And I don't mean for retrys...
    All that said, remember 'she' can get hurt too! and you are already commenting on her brights, well that doesn't seem too respectful of someone you notionally fancy? But that's your buisness..

take care,
    backslash

Look, I get the feeling you aren't interested in anything serious, am I right?

The way you've said that she isn't the brightest crayon leads me to believe that it's more of a lust than love thing. Have fun with it. What have you got to lose, besides a beautiful PA possibly. But, you could gain a little fun, excitement, and sexual experience.

It's a no brainer in my book. But then again, I'm very biased. you see, I married my care giver last year and I couldn't be happier. I'm not at all suggesting you do the same though. I'm simply saying that it's nothing new, and you have an agency that can send out a replacement in the off chance that something goes wrong, or right.

So, what's holding you back? Look at things from her perspective. Do you think she ever expected to be helping a man on the younger side, with whom she could relate to, laugh with, and enjoy her time while working in her field? Hell no! She expected to be caring for the geriatric, half a foot in the grave patients. More than likely, you're a big surprize for her too. But she's not going to cross the line at the risk of losing her job . . . . unless you play your cards right by keeping things light, airy, and fun, and letting her know how you feel about her, with no strings attached.

Those who are afraid to take that leap are missing out in my book, on that age old fantasy of the carer who comes in every day to help out around the house, then gets naked for a quick romp in bed, and leaves you with a smile on your face from ear to ear at the end of the day.

Again I ask, what's wrong with that?

I knew a girl who started a nude cleaning service. Employees made their own 'side work'. She basically was a Madam.