Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Panthera X - LIGHTEST WHEELCHAIR! 4.6 pounds!!

Panthera X - LIGHTEST WHEELCHAIR! 4.6 pounds!!

Today is a great day. You can see the new Panthera X, the lightest wheelchair ever made. I was testing this wheelchair two weeks ago and it is awesome. 4.6 pounds of transport weight and 9.1 the complete chair. In minutes, i'm going to publish my review of this wheelchair at www.adaptado.es

Now, you can see the wheelchair in http://www.panthera-x.com/

Alex

For example, the transfer weight of the Panthera X weight less than half of a TR, i can`t believe it, but it`s true.
    AWESOME.
    http://www.adaptado.es/content/view/150/30/
    Last edited by totoL1; 10-10-2009 at 02:50 AM.

Tolo, not only weigh less. The transport weight of the Panthera X is less than half of the Tilite TR's weight (remember i have a Tilite TRC). The weight of a complete Panthera X is lighter than the transport weight of a Tilite TR!!!

You can see the first review of Panthera X at http://www.adaptado.es/content/view/150/30/

Quote Originally Posted by totoL1 View Post
    For example, the transfer weight of the Panthera X weight less than have of a TR, i can`t believe it, but it`s true.
    AWESOME.

Quote Originally Posted by aldiazg View Post
    The weight of a complete Panthera X is lighter than the transport weight of a Tilite TR!!!
    I want one, would you lend me some money, please?

I don't like the Panthera at all, the only good thing about it is the one hand break.

The Panthera is not god to sit in and you can't change a thing with them. I have one on my balcony, it was my first chair and the difference to sit in that and another chair is like a stress less chair and a wooden bench. I have tried the new ones too and it is still not nice to sit in. My Küshall chair is much nicer, better to wheel and better to sit in.
    TH 12, 43 years post

Quote Originally Posted by woman from Europe View Post
    I don't like the Panthera at all, the only good thing about it is the one hand break.

The Panthera is not god to sit in and you can't change a thing with them. I have one on my balcony, it was my first chair and the difference to sit in that and another chair is like a stress less chair and a wooden bench. I have tried the new ones too and it is still not nice to sit in. My Küshall chair is much nicer, better to wheel and better to sit in.
    What panthera did you have? a u2?
    And what new one did you trie, because i don`t think that you try this one, it`s imposible.

Looks VERY cool! Definitely has my interest.

Will it be available in the US?

Quote Originally Posted by aldiazg View Post
    Today is a great day. You can see the new Panthera X, the lightest wheelchair ever made. I was testing this wheelchair two weeks ago and it is awesome. 4.6 pounds of transport weight and 9.1 the complete chair. In minutes, i'm going to publish my review of this wheelchair at www.adaptado.es

Now, you can see the wheelchair in http://www.panthera-x.com/

Alex
    Please publish an English language version of your review. Web translation programs won't do it justice.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen212 View Post
    Looks VERY cool! Definitely has my interest.

Will it be available in the US?

It will be avaible in USA if you have got a Panthera dealer, i don`t know.
    But i think that it`s going to be a bit expensive, not sure.
    I`m looking again at the review and this chair is beutiful, i`m dreaming having one with my Spinergy LX white spokes and 4" x 1.5" softroll casters(avaible in this chair) and sideguards. But it`s to much money for me and i think that is only going to be a dream.
    Last edited by totoL1; 10-10-2009 at 07:26 AM.

This is way cool, but the price is ridiculous like the Tilite Z10, makes Lashers look affordable.
    May 2000, T4-5 Complete.

Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo