Thread: Class A Motorhome for sale $25,000.00 FIRM

Class A Motorhome for sale $25,000.00 FIRM

WE LOVED IT! But Due to medical reasons, We will be selling our 1997 Itasca Suncruiser.(upper end Winnebago). ONLY 41,000 Mi.; 34 1/2' Length; L89 Chev. 7900 Vortec engine; 65KW Onan Genset. I may have a very tough time to come up with a system or component that has not ACTUALLY been serviced, repaired or any that will be FULLY DISCLOSED. Dual AC's; Dual Power vents. Propane, Elec, shore power, all sanitation (clean) accessories. Power levelers, Long Awning. Tilt, recline, elevate, swivel drivers seat -w- New hand controls. Reclineand swivel desk chair -w- fold away computer centra. Power boost antenna. Powerful Braun lift, Audio/Visual set up. Tow set up - with back up camera.

Lots a questions? Lots a Pictures, TRUETHFUL ANSWERS!

This vehicle may be viewable soon this fall in Ft. Collins, Co.
    `
    PLEASE DON"T CALL BEFORE 11:00 AM or after 8:00pm,
    mst. 970-736-0276
    pm me ANYTIME! Dave E.
    Last edited by Dave E; 10-03-2009 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Left off important info
    Dave E. C6-7 Incomp. Quad 9-06

"NEVER LOSE SIGHT OF YOUR DREAMS!"
    "THERE IS NOTHING BETTER FOR THE INSIDE OF A MAN / WOMAN THAN THE OUTSIDE OF A HORSE"

any pictures anywhere?
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

Motor home

My compu-Geek Son.I.L. will be here in a few days. I have many pics on a "zip?" that he said he can re-create me a file. I will also help him take the types of pictures that are not created for the "just to fool you types." Or the scum that seem carma, morals, and just plain honesty are nasty "words fron the past. If things with my health go south fast, I will dirrect in my will that if he doesn't get this done, his sister will get the 67" T.V.

Thanks. Dave

"THERE IS NOTHING BETTER FOR THE INSIDE OF A MAN / WOMAN THAN THE OUTSIDE OF A HORSE"

Hey Guys' I got an idea for you to send my wife picture requests. I have not yet figured out how to build or install a "link".
    Please e-mail to: evevan33@aol.com in subject line put MHPICS and she will get you as many as she can. We also have the swivel/ recliner usually located behind the passenger seat. I removed it as it is a GREAT place for the wheelchair to ride.