Thread: script errors?

script errors?

need some help with script errors everytime i log into this site or similar sites i spend half my time clicking on script error popup deals, and cannot reply to some posts because of them. any advice?

im sure has been discussed before done a search but got no results? Thanks

CLC379, this problem should have been solved. It was happening earlier but I thought the problem was solved. It may happen because the server is not downloading the complete Java applet for the site when you log in. The best thing to do is to log out and restart your program and try again. I will go and check if other sites are having the same problem. Wise.

CLC379,

Can you let us know which browser you are using?

-Steven

Steven I am using the aol browser i guess? have the internet explorer browser but hardly ever use it, seems slower.

Wise, maybe you fixed it? not having any problems tonight.

Thanks Guys

Same problem here both with AOL's built in and IE. It almost always happens on the moderators' forum, less often on others. Normally the error is "object expected" but occassionally gs4 or something like that. Have to log off AOL and after several tries completely close down and restart. To say the least.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

I have been in touch with Sue through e-mails and it seems that she is having problems connecting to this website. I also have had some problems connecting to CareCure, so I think the problem may be here and not on our computers or the browsers that we are using. I will get back to Sue shortly and see how she is doing.

PN

Are you guys still getting these errors?

I have been unable to come up with a cause. Have they fixed themselves?

One thing I would suggest is that everyone keep their browser software up-to-date.

Also, if you start experiencing errors again make sure you do not have personal firewall software that is interfering.

-Lewis