Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello...new to the forum

Thank you to all for making me feel so welcome. Looking forward to paticpating in forums with each of you. Currently, I'm struggling with a bit of vanity, which I know should be the least of my concerns. However, during the accident I broke several facial bones, as well as sustained an orbital blowout. And although I was never a raving beauty, I was at least symmetrical. The next step in accepting this new me is to allow pic's to be taken...and that is so hard.

Welcome to the Care Cure group! Like we say "Sorry you had to find us but glad that you did". Any time you have a question please come here and post it. Some one will answer you. If they don't the answer they will find out the answer & get back to you. REMEMBER ! the only silly question is the one that you don't ask. So ask please when you have a question. Also there are the great SCI Nurses who are also very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. Also there is friendly Dr. Wise Young the developer of this site who is also great, helpful and knowledgeable.

Patty,
    Welcome to this site. There is a wealth of information here. So sorry to hear about your accident. Please don't hesitate to contact a lawyer and file suit, back-to-back 16 hour shifts are just plain wrong.

I wish you well in your rehab/recovery. Keep working hard.

Best wishes.
    Ugh, I've been kissed by a dog!
    Get some hot water, get some iodine ...
    -- Lucy VanPelt