Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Women with SCI, need your input! ... men, you can help too!

Is it just for Canadians?
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

Mobile Women is for everyone. We have a number of international members, so I am not sure why WFE cannot access it. I have no problem.

WLC, who is one of our members, actually runs Mobile Women, which has been supported by both the Keck Center and the Christopher and Dana Reeve Paralysis Foundation.

(KLD)

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    Mobile Women is for everyone. We have a number of international members, so I am not sure why WFE cannot access it. I have no problem.

WLC, who is one of our members, actually runs Mobile Women, which has been supported by both the Keck Center and the Christopher and Dana Reeve Paralysis Foundation.

(KLD)
    Sorry KLD, I was referring to the original post. Yes Mobile Women is great but it doesn't get as much traffic as the women community here.
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz321 View Post
    Is it just for Canadians?
    No, not just for Canadians. It will start here in Canada and I hope to send it through north America within the next 2 years.
    "Always look at the bright side of life...."

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    Of course you already know about our sister site, Mobile Women, right?

http://www.mobilewomen.org/

(KLD)
    Yes, I've used this site before and I hope to build on that. I hope the resource I develop to reach people while they are in their hospital beds.

k
    "Always look at the bright side of life...."

I just wish people didn't have to wait till they got to a rehab hospital before learning anything. I voiced my discontent from the beginning...staff at the rehab hospital couldn't believe that I had learned to self-cath and transfer before getting there.

BTW...you have the file set so that changes cannot be saved...might want to change that so that people can save the answers to email back as opposed to having to print and mail?
    Last edited by Khaleeka; 09-22-2009 at 02:49 AM.