Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: New Survivor

I think Russell is running out of dirty deeds to pull the tribe he is in is pathetic and he helped make it that way

I'm hoping for Rupert to win it all, but it doesn't look good with the tribal council coming up.

And damn it, that little troll Russell made it through another two tribal councils. Someone has to put a stake in his heart. Parvati has been playing him the whole game, hopefully she'll be the one. I'm not a Parvati fan, but she's the lesser of two evils.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Jerry voted with Russell. The two heroes are still in the game. Good stuff, except Russell's still hanging around. The rest of the game will be interesting.

Thanks!

rdf you and I are of opposing views! LOL!!
    I love, love, LOVE it that Russell is still hanging in there. He is a snake of the worst kind, but HE is making this season must see TV for me!

I want the snake to win.

Love that show, and a player like Russell makes you want more Survivor. How much longer can he last.
    Living the Dream, C6/C7 incomplete.

Russell said he would take back the game and he did. I do not think he will win.
    I do not care for her but Sandra just might win this one

Good point reedyd. Sandra is sailing under the radar right now, and nobody knows she has the immunity idol.
    Quote Originally Posted by reedyd View Post
    Russell said he would take back the game and he did. I do not think he will win.
    I do not care for her but Sandra just might win this one
    Quimby, we'll have to agree to disagree on Russell. He makes the game interesting, I suppose, but he should be long gone. The tribe is stupid to not have gone after from day one. I just don't like the man, and I like everybody

Thanks!

Quimby, we'll have to agree to disagree on Russell. He makes the game interesting, I suppose, but he should be long gone. The tribe is stupid to not have gone after from day one. I just don't like the man, and I like everybody
    Bob, he is a an ass and you are right why they have not gotten rid of him I just can't understand. I liked him more in the first one than this time, I cannot stand the man even if he did make it to the end I don't think he would even get 1 vote.
    Tough Times Don't Last...Tough People Do!

Russel's a freak and should be LOOOONG gone. Ya know, sandra might make it(she's from Washington, go sandra) rupert would be a good one too, or parvati, she's playing a good game.

I really don't like Sandra and hope she doesn't win, even though I'm from WA, but I could see it going down something like this. Sandra jumps on board with Russel, Rupert, Colby and votes off the other two girls. Then when the three guys think its time to vote her off next she plays the idol. The votes against her don't count and she gets her choice of who she wants off, I think she would vote off Russel. Then its down to the Sandra, Rupert, and Colby. From there I don't know who the jury would go with. I just don't know how long she has to play the idol.