Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: New Survivor

I thought last night show was great!! My early favorite has to be James being eliminated twice he has to have learned from that. I don't think anybody that has won before will win again we learned that after the last show with Russell if you have $$ they are not going to give you more.It should be a fun season.
    Tough Times Don't Last...Tough People Do!

The strategy for previous winners is to ally with other winners, so the jury will have to decide who to give another million to. If a previous winner goes before the jury with someone who hasn't won, well, we all know who the jury will give it to.

It's a strange game, what with all the different strategies because of past winners, past teammates, past members of the same Survivor, etc.

I see Russell is up to his old tricks, hiding the machete. I don't think he'll last long, but who knows...
    Quote Originally Posted by rcechser View Post
    I thought last night show was great!! My early favorite has to be James being eliminated twice he has to have learned from that. I don't think anybody that has won before will win again we learned that after the last show with Russell if you have $$ they are not going to give you more.It should be a fun season.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

I just watched the last show on my pvr. My vote's for Boston Rob. He's the most likeable guy out there and the mos fun to watch.

The heroes keep getting their butts beat in the immunity challenges.

Russell is up to no good in the villains tribe. They better vote him out to flush the idol next time they go to tribal council.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rdf View Post
    The heroes keep getting their butts beat in the immunity challenges.

Russell is up to no good in the villains tribe. They better vote him out to flush the idol next time they go to tribal council.
    It looks like him and Rob go at it in 2 weeks. I can't believe they keep James on the other side I used to like him but he is a rude SOB and should have went home last night.
    Tough Times Don't Last...Tough People Do!

Quote Originally Posted by rcechser View Post
    It looks like him and Rob go at it in 2 weeks. I can't believe they keep James on the other side I used to like him but he is a rude SOB and should have went home last night.
    I hear you about James, he's changed.

Big showdown coming up.

Thanks!

I like Boston Rob and think he should have been on the heroes team. I would not bet against Russell knocking Rob out. They did not have the immunity idol's when he played.

Quote Originally Posted by reedyd View Post
    I like Boston Rob and think he should have been on the heroes team. I would not bet against Russell knocking Rob out. They did not have the immunity idol's when he played.
    Russell pulled off a coup tonight. But Tyson dug his own grave by voting for Parvati. If he'd followed Rob's plan, Russell would have went home.

eta: The Heroes got smart and voted out James. He was gimped up, and getting worse. I've always liked Colby, from the first time he played. Didn't he and Jerry play on the same tribe? Didn't they have a fling? I can't recall, my memory is going on me.

The reason I like this show, the only network program I watch regularly, is because it's the ultimate game of politics at its core.
    Last edited by rdf; 03-24-2010 at 08:58 PM.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rdf View Post
    If he'd followed Rob's plan, Russell would have went home.
    Thank God that didn't happen! Russell is the reason I am watching with glee!
    He is unf'ingbelievable and the craftiest player ever.

He does have skill and luck. I am afraid it is running out because everyone is turning on him. It will not go without a fight. Colby is just pathetic if he just laid down and gave up he has no desire left.