Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: New Survivor

How'd the last show go? What was the order of getting voted off in the final show? Was Russell really an oil millionaire?
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

I hate how ppl think being lying, cheating scumbag = playing the game well. Russell lost me when he dumped the canteens; I only watched to see him go down. Also, I hate misogyny...If were his wife, his stuff would be in a Hefty bag on the curb, the 2nd time he said "Stupid girls."

Russell knows the game; he undervalued integrity.

Quote Originally Posted by rdf View Post
    How'd the last show go? What was the order of getting voted off in the final show? Was Russell really an oil millionaire?
    It was Jaison, Brett (who finally lost immunity), then Mick, Natalie and Russel. I bet people who voted for Russel felt rather dirty once they saw how Russel acted behind the scenes. What a prick.

Quote Originally Posted by christopher View Post
    It was Jaison, Brett (who finally lost immunity), then Mick, Natalie and Russel. I bet people who voted for Russel felt rather dirty once they saw how Russel acted behind the scenes. What a prick.
    Thanks Christopher. Now maybe I'll see if CBS has the episode somewhere. You're right, Russell was a prick. I can't believe they all let him control them like he did. I would have been scamming to vote him off soon after the merge.

Thanks!

Russel should have won...ITS A GAME!...outplay, outwit, outlast...thats exactly what he did...problem was just like last season, most were whiney pussies and gave win to someone who wouldn't have been missed if not on show...and Russel wasn't some silver spoon millionare...he built and owns an oil transport company that he works his ass off to keep successful and built from nothing with his own hands...as opposed to a pharm salesperson who sells meds with her fake tits and cutsie hair..oooh, hard work...he outwitted and outplayed all those weak tools, because he knew it was a game....c'mon, just finding 3 idols with no clue shoulda gotten the win...i knew 1st show he was gonna go far, i juist didn't realize cbs had once again cast crybabies and penis envy tools AGAIN!.....i'd vote him all time best player....(if you read this, call me russel )

It's a SOCIAL game. All the strategy in the world can't save you from being a dick.

its been turned into a social game, which is bs...outlast/outwit/outplay...not outasskiss...the first few seasons were nasty brutal sneaky and underhanded, and played like a game!...nobody was friends b4 they went, and weren't concerned with being friends after...like it should be...at the reunion the question for sham and that bitch laura was "will you maintain a friendship ?"....NO, and iof ure there to make friends ure on the wrong show.......

this interview also show what a little nasty ass natalie is...made herself the sweet little christian girl...NOT!....i hope the villians/heroes show in feb, goes back to a real game and leaves the social experiment

http://samoa.survivor.com/

bitch laura? little nasty ass Natalie? Obviously we disagree. We'll leave it at that.

I forgot it is a popularity contest

New Survivor is on tonight 7 Central.

Thanks!