Thread: Obama To Speak In College Park (MD) About Health Care on 9/17/2009

Obama To Speak In College Park (MD) About Health Care on 9/17/2009

BALTIMORE -- President Barack Obama will bring his push for health care reform to College Park on Thursday.

Obama is scheduled to speak at the Comcast Center at 11 a.m. You can watch livestream coverage on WBALTV.com.Doors will open at 9 a.m. Tickets are not required for the free event. Admission will be first-come, first-served.Officials said that security screenings will be in place."This visit will understandably necessitate adjustments to our normal campus routine," school President C.D. Mote, Jr. said in a prepared statement. "We can expect a large crowd on Thursday, change in traffic patterns, and parking. Classes will continue following normal university practices and administrative duties will continue without interruption."For more information about parking, security measures and the school's preparations for the speech, click here.

Standing up for our rights, one offender at a time!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH59mpTo5x8

Follow me on instagram: mikeinbmore

I got a phone call, invite on Tuesday but couldn't get there today. After yesterdays Health Care announcement, I really wanted to be there.
    Every day I wake up is a good one