Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jean Marc's family needs your good vibes....

Jean Marc's family needs your good vibes....

A member and good friend of the Vancouver spinal cord injured community has been missing since Friday. I had the pleasure of meeting Jean Marc many times and his smile is quite infectious. His disappearance has been weighing heavily on my mind, as I can't help but worry that he needs help right now and there's no way to get it to him. All I can do is hope that someone finds him soon and I can only send his family my warm thoughts. I realize the CC community is spread across the world, but if anyone who lives in British Columbia sees this and knows anything, please contact the RCMP.

http://bc.rcmp.ca/ViewPage.action?si...ontentId=11424

oh, kiran, so sorry.

Done and done Kiran ...... it is a mystery

Obieone
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

OK, there is my one travel phobia realized...2 years ago, I was walking my dog in a TX state park when I suddenly felt totally vulnerable. Because, hello, I WAS.

Not a soul in the world knew I was there, I'd have just vanished somewhere between home and Santa Fe. They'd have found my van eventually, and wondered why the hell I was in Palo Duro Canyon alone...Jake would have said "I should have gone to the Grand Canyon with her, OMG."

Sorry, K, that was a distinctly bad vibe I just projected.

People, be careful out there. This man looks fit, and handsome, and personable. I hope to God he's OK. Somehow.

Sorry, Kiran. Hoping for the best. Bad juju out these days tho.

I hope he turns up soon.
    Have forwarded the link to my family in Vancouver and asked them to forward on to anyone they know. It's a long shot, but who knows....

Adding the link to the Facebook page I found about this...

I also added the link to the CareCure facebook page...

Sending thoughts/prayers...

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=135611160431

Sending good vibes over the Atlantic.

That is one of the reasons I didn't want to live alone and travel alone across the southwest in the summer. Exept it was much nicer to stay with CC friends, too.
    TH 12, 43 years post

I almost hate to ask, but are there any updates over the weekend? ... It's such a frightening thought ....
    Daniel

Thanks for letting us know so we can pray for his safe return.
    Please keep us posted.
    Cathy J

Quote Originally Posted by dan_nc View Post
    I almost hate to ask, but are there any updates over the weekend? ... It's such a frightening thought ....
    Nothing. Not a trace.

Jean is a friend and a colleague. He's helped many through his peer work here in British Columbia. He has three beautiful girls who need their dad back.