Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My wedding!

My wedding!

Hey all, I just got married on August 22 and I wanted to post some pics of my wedding. We went on a cruise to Bermuda for a honeymoon on Norwegian Cruise Line. I would highly recommend both Norwegian and going to Bermuda. Everything was very accessible and we had a great time.

Congrats. A toast to you and your new bride. Best of luck to the both of you.
    If I was meant to have wheels under my ass, what the hell are these legs for?
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1455040496

Congrats DMann! Looks like a great day, and a future with a beautiful bride.
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Great stuff Dman. Congratulations. Love the pictures, you're both photogenic and the happiness shows
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Oh such happiness and beautiful pictures!!!!!

Congratulations. You both look truly happy. I love the pictures where the bride is on your lap....such love between the two of you.

May you both have many years of happiness!!!!!
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Congrats! Looks like you guys had a good time.

C.

Smile

Hey Dmann,
    Congratulations. I wish you both many, many happy years together. Hope your marriage is also a healthy,wealthy & prosperous one also. You to are very photogenic & I can tell from the pictures that you both are very happy.

How awesome for you both! Congrats and may you have a long happy life together!
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

WOW!!!! Do you guys look perfect and happy together or what!!! Congratulations on a Happy future!!
    Larry
    ------
    Visit - The Wolfe Pit Channel

So much happiness to share at CC lately ... it's wonderful .... you both look so happy ... Mazel tov and a wish for many years together !!!

Obieone
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry