Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Can you hear me now?

I didn't mention anything earlier because it had gone away, but I had this same thing in the first couple days of new server:

Occasionally this morning, from ~8-9am Central time, I will click on a forum, or a thread, doesn't matter, and my browser hangs on "Loading 8 of 10 items", or 1 of 2, whatever. It will not come back, I've let it "run" for a few minutes. I then stop the load, refresh, and it comes back immediately. All my other Sites load effortlessly, so don't think it's on my end.

No biggie, just that it reared it's head again.

e.t.a. only 264 users online
    "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Has it gotten any better today, Wise?

Thanks McDuff. I think I have an idea of what's happening there, but I need a little bit longer to accurately isolate the problem.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Edwards View Post
    Has it gotten any better today, Wise?

Thanks McDuff. I think I have an idea of what's happening there, but I need a little bit longer to accurately isolate the problem.
    The wireless at the Center is incredibly slow today. I have been downloading some upgrades to my system (about 300 Mb) and it has taken over 3 hours. That is how bad it is. It is slightly faster when I go directly through ethernet but it still can pause for many minutes. Wise.