Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Can you hear me now?

Thanks FO!

Pointing out errors would be a tremendous help. I know I need to change the "Default" link (leads to Wiki!) and restore the Gallery, but informing me of other needed corrections would be great.

On another note, I absolutely love how quickly messsages go through now.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Edwards View Post
    Thanks FO!

Pointing out errors would be a tremendous help. I know I need to change the "Default" link (leads to Wiki!) and restore the Gallery, but informing me of other needed corrections would be great.

On another note, I absolutely love how quickly messsages go through now.
    Our sig pictures aren't working.

Fixed.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Default now says Wiki. (Can everyone see that?)

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Edwards View Post
    Fixed. And thanks for noticing, assh*le.

Another Fix

I stopped getting PM message alerts yesterday to my email account. They show up fine on CC.
    Every day I wake up is a good one

Thanks cheese! That should be fixed now, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Edwards
    Can you hear me now?
    What am I missing here??

The site was down yesterday for 3.5-4 hours while I transferred everything to new servers, so anyone hitting the site couldn't read or post anything. This "Can you hear me now?" thread was my test post to make sure everything worked.