Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Tire question; alternative to Marathon Plus?

I have Rightruns in a 559.

I've been looking to get the new RoundBetty Dino ultra light weight wheels (that aren't out yet) with right run tires but the roundbetty website hasn't been there since yesterday afternoon. Anyone know why?

Just got an email from Erick. The site will be up later.

Quote Originally Posted by totoL1 View Post
    A right run weight 150 grames less than Marathon.
    Right Run 24" 350 grames.
    Marathon 24" 500 grames.

If you want a Right Run without puncture protection is the Speed Run with only 180 grames.

What Schwalbe tell in their website of weight is not true.
    Good tires this Marathon, better rubber than Right Runs and not much heavy, only a bit.
    I`m speaking always in 24" x 1" tires.

Nice! Would it be possible for you to post close-up pictures of the tread patterns for both of the tires so I can make a better judgement?

What Schwalbe tell in their website of weight is not true.
    Good tires this Marathon, better rubber than Right Runs and not much heavy, only a bit.
    I`m speaking always in 24" x 1" tires.
    Nice table top!

Quote Originally Posted by sam10685 View Post
    Nice! Would it be possible for you to post close-up pictures of the tread patterns for both of the tires so I can make a better judgement?
    This wasn`t the plan, jeje, but i put the tires in a same wheel for you can see them well, you can pay me by Pay Pal if you want

I never roll with the Marathon, but i think that the RightRun will roll a very little better, and the Marathon will have better grip, so it`s your choise, the two are good.

This wasn`t the plan, jeje, but i put the tires in a same wheel for you can see them well, you can pay me by Pay Pal if you want

I never roll with the Marathon, but i think that the RightRun will roll a very little better, and the Marathon will have better grip, so it`s your choise, the two are good.
    You da man! Thank you for the help! I think I'll buy from a dealer though...

Quote Originally Posted by stephen212 View Post
    Nice table top!
    They are strips from a bed base, i`ve got more if you like them i can ship a few to you for make your seat base with strips like the beds

Now i`m seriously, before have been in a wheelchair i like mountanbike, and i was in a bikeforum and everyones weight their new ultralight parts for makes their bikes lighter, i too, we all are a bit crazy.
    The board was the method for weight our wheels,i put the board in the scale and after i touch the tara botton and the scale put again in 0 grames with the board on.

So now i`m in a wheelchair but i still crazy, i always was running on wheels, and now i`m going to do the same that i do to my bike, but to a wheelchair.( The best as posible for the lighter weight)

Quote Originally Posted by sam10685 View Post
    You da man! Thank you for the help! I think I'll buy from a dealer though...
    You don`t understand me i think, I was jocking and i told you that you can pay me by PayPal, but no the wheels, the work that i do to you for you can see them in the pics. jajaja.

I don`t sell wheels and nothing , so there`s no problem if you buy them to a dealer.