Thread: Power door opener

Power door opener

I am finally getting a power door for my house, 30+ years of bashing my toes so I wanted to pick other folks brains on which ones are best. thanx Bruce

i got one too it is great. remote control door opener for me and keypad for my attendents awesome

Dave

Open Sesame.... thats what i have

Auto Door

Wife and I are moving into a codo that has yet to be built. I want at least one door opener for the door from the house into the garage. I have looked, via computer, at several including Open Sesme, and Private Door. Any others I should consider?
    You C.A.N.
    Conquer Adversity Now

Open Sesame

Do a search

I installed the Power Access door opener for my husband, its much cheaper than the Open Sesame but has all the same features. It works great. Can be found at www.themedicalclub.com I tried to save a buck and not add the electric strike, figuring I could just dead bolt the door at night time, however the wind alone will blow the door open so I highly recommend adding the electric strike, I will be soon.

i have an open sesame no problem It locks on my lever door knob. i have a liftmaster remote and keypad. if you want to save money buy a used one on ebay.
    I bought a brand new locking lever action door knob for 9.99 plus shipping vs 76.00 at locksmith.

thanks

dave