Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi all im new here

Thank you to every one that replyed to me I'm majoring in buisness and I'm doing very good right now thank you is any one else has any other questions do not hesitate to ask thanks all.

Welcome

HEy debbie sorry u needed to locate a site like this but like everyone has sad welcome adn good luck in your college years. You are a very good looking girl by the way, watch out for those college boys.
    What ever doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Thank you rjp I just wish the college boys thought that but they see a wheelchair and run. But thank you very much.

Hi Debbie.
    Sorry you had to be here, but welcome now that you are!
    Don't be frightened off by some of these guys, they can be a bit blunt, but they all mean well. Have fun & work hard in school - I have my business degree, it's an interesting subject! Don't worry about those boys, the 'right' one will see you & not the chair.

Welcome Debby. I visit near a couple of times a day but I'm always on Yahoo Instant Messenger. Just click on the little Yahoo symbol and you can find me there. Look forward to talking to.
    C-5/6, 7-9-2000
    Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

Quote Originally Posted by debdeb06 View Post
    Thank you rjp I just wish the college boys thought that but they see a wheelchair and run. But thank you very much.
    it's a little easier when you're a little bit older and there are some men mixed in with the boys...
    An administrator made me remove my signature.

I really hope so cuz I want a man.

...they see a wheelchair and run.
    So chase 'em down.

I really hope so cuz I want a man.
    It will happen. Colleges are probably the best place for "mating." I met my wife on campus in 1963, and I know dozens of guys and gals who have done the same. The ones who run are probably not worth chasing down. When I look at your photo, I saw a beautiful gal, not a chair. Some other guys will do the same. And good luck with your studies too. I hope your career turns out to be the trip mine has been.
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/