Thread: Thinking of getting a new chair

Thinking of getting a new chair

I'm thinking it's time to get myself a new ride, i've had my Quickie Ti since i left rehab over 4 years ago, i've changed a few things on it like wheels, castors, back rests, cushions etc but still don't feel 100% comfy in it. Have to admit i do like the chair since i've had no major problems with it but feel the need of a change, well and since i've obviously filled out more now than when i was 22 when i got it lol.

I've been looking at the Colours "Boing" which i think is awesome with its suspension and lifetime warranty. So has anyone tried one or know someone who has?

The only other chair thats caught my eye is the TiLite ZR, I know a few on here have this chair, would you recommend it, any problems?

Cheers,

Jonny
    I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past, so one way to get the most out of life is to look at it as an adventure.

both great, boing is a tad heavy but i loved the ride. zr or razorblade are my pics.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Quote Originally Posted by knightrider View Post
    I've been looking at the Colours "Boing" which i think is awesome with its suspension and lifetime warranty.

Jonny
    Do not give too much weight to those lifetime warranties. These days, that means the lifetime of the company.

Second, be wary of those suspensions. They defuse some of the force you are applying to the rims and waste your energy. There is also the extra weight which eats up your energy.

You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/