Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Vehicle modifications

Its been awhile since i have been here, but Wolfeman what type of hand controls do you have in your truck. As I have the same 2008 toyota tacoma aswell. I have been waiting for voc rehab to get back to me about paying for the modifications.

What happend to wolfeman?

sorry to slide away from trucks, but i am new to forums. the question: what are the pros and cons of a fold out ramp vs. an in floor ramp on a minivan (toyota sienna)?

Quote Originally Posted by slowhand View Post
    sorry to slide away from trucks, but i am new to forums. the question: what are the pros and cons of a fold out ramp vs. an in floor ramp on a minivan (toyota sienna)?
    For me the main pro of a in floor ramp is more room inside without the ramp inside.. No cons so far..

If you have the sliding door on the driver side, look for a Utube video of a guy (quad, I think) that made his own set up. Cheap. He would get in the driver seat. Had a small ramp and a rope/pulley set up. That pulled the chair up in the van and the ramp behind it. Then he had stick with a hook to close the sliding door.