Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wise Live at Working 2 Walk!

Video will be available soon at the U2FP site. I will also post photos and stories as soon as I work through the pictures. Give me a few days, as I am working FT and a terrible procrastinator. However, I will say that Superman was there and when he wasn't saving damsels in distress, I talked him into taking my picture.

The young man is Connor. He was fascinated with my camera, so I let him take some photos.

John
    "Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence." Lin Yutang

John,
    Thank you for the post/pictures. Connor had a blast at W2W and loved meeting everyone! Thanks for letting him take pictures...I can't wait to see them all!
    Michele

Photos from W2W are now available from a link at U2FP. Anyone who was there and would like a full file photo that I took, please send me a PM with your email address.

John
    "Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence." Lin Yutang