Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334

Thread: Michael Vick

Quote Originally Posted by quad79 View Post
    I love the Pit Boss . Shorty grew up in the projects, did bad stuff, even fought Pit Bulls. He went to prison for attempted murder & once released, found self acceptance through animals. It was actually Pit Bulls that he once was so cruel to that saved him & got his life back on track. He saw his redemption in a second chance & then decided to create the same avenues for Pit Bulls to have the same. Great story.

Thanks for those Vick quotes, FO. He admitted from the very beginning to partaking & knowing.

I only hope a change of heart & compassion for him & the millions of other fighters. Righting ones wrongs is heroic as long as it's heartfelt.

Jim-btw, let Andrea know Pit Bulls & Parolees is returning this week.
    Not exactly true. When the Falcons owner, Blanks, asked him if he was involved, he looked Blanks in the eyes and lied to him and denied everything. Later he confessed to everything he was charged with.

I guess like most people, I was not personally involved with it so my information comes from the (slanted?) media.
    Millard
    ''Life's tough... it's even tougher if you're stupid!'' -- John Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by quad79 View Post

Thanks for those Vick quotes, FO. He admitted from the very beginning to partaking & knowing.
    Actually he admitted after having sat with the DA aka part of the plea bargin. It defused a lot, and made a lot more people content. It worked. *shrugs*

But if I were a true dog lover, that wouldn't have been enough. I would demand a full on investigation. Where the dogs came from, where the dogs fought, the opponents/counter parts, names of all the men and those working closely with them. but hey. It's just easier this way I suppose. Americans like easy.

Does our country do enough with any case involving humans or animals? Nope. Not enough investigating or enough time served.

Quote Originally Posted by Millard View Post
    Not exactly true. When the Falcons owner, Blanks, asked him if he was involved, he looked Blanks in the eyes and lied to him and denied everything. Later he confessed to everything he was charged with.

I guess like most people, I was not personally involved with it so my information comes from the (slanted?) media.
    So, I worded it wrong. It wasn't from the "beginning". I just hate hearing that he never confessed to anything at all.