Thread: Sweating...

Sweating...

K, I don't sweat much being a quad and all. Its been super-hot here for the last few weeks and I was sweating like crazy, thought it was weird but figured it was normal with the heat. It didn't feel like AD sweat and I had no other AD symptoms. Did a complete skin/system check and all seems fine.
    Its much cooler now and I'm still sweating~ Just my forehead, neck and underarms. Happens all day and night in all positions.
    I have no Dr. until sept as my GP retired and his replacement is not here yet. There is an incompetent locum but I don't want to waste my time with him.
    Any ideas?
    Emily, C-8 sensory incomplete mom to a 8 year old and a preschooler. TEN! years post.

Sweating like crazy is a concern. I guess you have checked bladder(uti, blockage), bowels and other obvious causes. What's your blood pressure and pulse like. Sounds like you're pretty close to an AD headache.

Inappropriate sweating can sometimes occur with SCI instead of no sweating. A syrinx may need to be ruled out as this can sometimes be the cause as well. Try to keep your skin and clothing dry, as all that sweat can cause maceration skin problems and yeast infections.

(KLD)