Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Our Beach Wedding!

ok...does this mean he's going to ireland w/us? i know i've been talking bout this for yrs, but wanna go before i die. he could be useful...luggage and stuff. rofl.

CONGRATS! it looks beautiful! you don't believe me, but ireland is my last goal. i hope to make it.

i hope you had a truly beautiful time! ummm...was i invited...surely so, just misplaced it....ROFL. j/k. i am very happy for you (dunno bout him, he better deserve you!)

Quote Originally Posted by cass View Post
    ok...does this mean he's going to ireland w/us? i know i've been talking bout this for yrs, but wanna go before i die. he could be useful...luggage and stuff. rofl.

CONGRATS! it looks beautiful! you don't believe me, but ireland is my last goal. i hope to make it.

i hope you had a truly beautiful time! ummm...was i invited...surely so, just misplaced it....ROFL. j/k. i am very happy for you (dunno bout him, he better deserve you!)
    Mr. Ryder is Irish, need I say more? I think the prevailing notion is that we deserve each other. We are very happy, thanks!