Thread: Neuragen, Tramadol & can neuropathy in my feet be related to cervical issues?

Neuragen, Tramadol & can neuropathy in my feet be related to cervical issues?

Okay, so maybe I'm just having a bad couple of weeks, but I'm still trying to get my cocktail just right for neuropathy in my feet. I'm now wondering if anyone has tried Neuragen for neuropathy pain? When researching, I found it listed as a possible option and that it's available at all major drug stores for about $30. But before I take these burning little feet up there and spend that much, I'd like some feedback.

I also read that Tramadol might work for some. Any takers?

One other thing, for months now I've also been dealing with pain and muscle spasms in my upper left back, shoulder, now tingling in my left arm. I went to an orthopedic and had x-rays done. He gave me a steroid shot, which has helped, but the pain is not gone. The spasms are, but not the shoulder and arm issues. C5 & 6, looks like the shock absorbers are wearing thin, so I went in for an MRI last week, and I'm still waiting on those results. My feet began tingling, then burning just before I had the issues come up with my back. No injuries, nothing like that either. One day, all of a sudden, I thought I had pulled a muscle. Then all hell broke loose. I'm wondering if the neuropathy and the cervical issues might be connected. The orthopedic didn't mention anything but, "oh, I see you have neuropathy." Any thoughts would be appreciated.

PLEASE check in with your doc about these meds & your pain issues - self medicating for anyone can lead to bad things, and yes, they might be related, but they might also be something else. Just my opinion, of course.