Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: NFC East '09

Yes Denver is scary good. You can train a racehorse at that altitude, bring him down to sea level at Belmont and he can "kick" ass. tee hee I made a funny. I'd like to see Brady train there for a year...no one could touch him.
    59 to nothing was a slaughter for the Titans. I feel sorry for their boys at practices this week.
    My Patriots will only get a chance to play Denver in the play offs...I hope it is @ home, in a snowstorm.

The Eagles losing to the Raiders!!! They can't be that bad, can they? Who is this team? I'm kind of looking forward to the end of the Andy & Donovan Show. It always has a pretty good season, but too many let-downs.

Why can't Donovan run a two minute drill? Maybe that's' too much to expect for somebody who was dissatisfied with their $110,000,000 six-year contract and got it upgraded? How could an eleven year veteran quarterback not know he is out of timeouts? You only need to be able to count to three.

Andy sees opportunities and persists on trying to exploit them, even when it is obvious to everyone else on the planet that it's not happening. It works on paper, dammit! Got to stay the course. (sigh) RUN THE STINKING BALL!

They always play Washington tough (and vice-a-versa), so I guess I'll watch. It's tough to be a fan.

The Giants looked pretty human against NOLA (who appear to be for real).
    Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Quote Originally Posted by mckeownp View Post
    Yes Denver is scary good. You can train a racehorse at that altitude, bring him down to sea level at Belmont and he can "kick" ass. tee hee I made a funny. I'd like to see Brady train there for a year...no one could touch him.
    59 to nothing was a slaughter for the Titans. I feel sorry for their boys at practices this week.
    My Patriots will only get a chance to play Denver in the play offs...I hope it is @ home, in a snowstorm.
    McDaniels already beat the old man once, I'm pretty sure should they meet in the playoffs, no matter the weather, he'll do it again I think those smilies you're using are actually holding cameras disguised as bullhorns

just talkin trash
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

WE'LL SEE.. THEY HAVE AWESOME WHEELCHAIR SEATING @ fOXBORO. A large, state of the art, medical center right on the campus too.
    WHEN THE TIME COMES WE HAVE A GUEST ROOM AND A fab TAILGATING RIG. All you have to bring is a towel. Crying towel that is.

Quote Originally Posted by mckeownp View Post
    WE'LL SEE.. THEY HAVE AWESOME WHEELCHAIR SEATING @ fOXBORO. A large, state of the art, medical center right on the campus too.
    WHEN THE TIME COMES WE HAVE A GUEST ROOM AND A fab TAILGATING RIG. All you have to bring is a towel. Crying towel that is.
    Gillette does have great seats if you ever have any extra tickets PM me I have tried the last 2 years to get seats and they have been gone.

I don't even think Denver will make it past the first round of the playoffs they are in a very weak division, the first game they won was by luck and they will choke come the second half of the season with some tough games maybe winning half of them.
    Tough Times Don't Last...Tough People Do!

Quote Originally Posted by Foolish Old View Post
    The Eagles losing to the Raiders!!! They can't be that bad, can they? Who is this team? I'm kind of looking forward to the end of the Andy & Donovan Show. It always has a pretty good season, but too many let-downs.

Why can't Donovan run a two minute drill? Maybe that's' too much to expect for somebody who was dissatisfied with their $110,000,000 six-year contract and got it upgraded? How could an eleven year veteran quarterback not know he is out of timeouts? You only need to be able to count to three.

Andy sees opportunities and persists on trying to exploit them, even when it is obvious to everyone else on the planet that it's not happening. It works on paper, dammit! Got to stay the course. (sigh) RUN THE STINKING BALL!

They always play Washington tough (and vice-a-versa), so I guess I'll watch. It's tough to be a fan.

The Giants looked pretty human against NOLA (who appear to be for real).
    Yeah, that was an ugly game by the Eagles. But it was just one game. Every game the Boys have played this year has been ugly, win or lose. With the Giants getting whooped on by NO, it makes you wonder about the East. Consider all the wins the Cowboys, Eagles and Giants have this year...and look at who their opponents were. They've beaten bottom of the barrel teams only, it seems. Dallas will have a good test against Atlanta, maybe we'll see what kind of team they have. If it's the same old choke team, they'll be done and out long before post season.

Thanks!

Falcons @ Dallas

Just some stats for todays game.

Sorry about that whoopin we layed on your guys Hunker

If only the Cowboys had two weeks to prepare for every game, we coulda been a contenda!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hunker View Post
    Just some stats for todays game.

Thanks!

Why is there a really good band at the bar tonight, and tonight only? Don't these people know my Eagles are playing their first division game tonight? Dirty!

Oh well, I can always watch the Hi-Def recording when I get home. The Birds have a lot to prove - and they need to start tonight.

Got to feel a little bad for Miami. They played lights out against NOLA. Still not quite enough to win.
    Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Quote Originally Posted by Foolish Old View Post
    Why is there a really good band at the bar tonight, and tonight only? Don't these people know my Eagles are playing their first division game tonight? Dirty!

Oh well, I can always watch the Hi-Def recording when I get home. The Birds have a lot to prove - and they need to start tonight.

Got to feel a little bad for Miami. They played lights out against NOLA. Still not quite enough to win.
    Can you watch the game on the bar's big screen while listening to the band? I've done that often.

Yeah, NOLA is one bad ass team this year. They'll be in there in January, somewhere.

Did you see that hit Adrian Peterson put on the Steeler linebacker Gay? Lowered his head and hit Gay and rocked him backwards and down for the count, and kept on running. Unbelievable. I hope AP is around a long time, he's so fun to watch, but with his style of running, it's hard to say how long he'll be healthy. But Emmet Smith ran hard and tough, and he did it for over a decade, so it can be done.

Thanks!