Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you vacuum?

Do you vacuum?

What vacuum are you using? I’d like to try a cordless but would like to be sure they have some power and clean well. This would be for use on carpet with small to medium pile. Please let me know if you have found one that works well.

Eureka Altima works great!

Dyson. I love vacuuming! Seeing all the dog hair in the bin makes me feel i accomplished something!!
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

Fallen out of love with the robot vacuum., so I'm also in the market for a new vacuum. Ceramic tile and dog hair in every room. Please give model # and brand with your recommendation. Thanks.
    Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Quote Originally Posted by Foolish Old View Post
    Fallen out of love with the robot vacuum., so I'm also in the market for a new vacuum. Ceramic tile and dog hair in every room. Please give model # and brand with your recommendation. Thanks.
    What's wrong with the robot vacuum? I think they are cool as hell and was thinking about getting one. Do they suck? (No pun intended) My German Shepherd would probably freak out and destroy it though lol!
    Ken

Guns don't kill people. Daddys with cute daughters do!

Roomba - Loved it until it got a little used (months - not years). I never could get acceptable charge life from the batteries. Tried working with their technical support - no joy despite lots of energy trying different suggestions and replacements.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigK View Post
    What's wrong with the robot vacuum? I think they are cool as hell and was thinking about getting one. Do they suck? (No pun intended) My German Shepherd would probably freak out and destroy it though lol!
    Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Still loving my Roomba 530 after over a year of use. Reminds me that I need to pull all the brushes one of these days & give everything a good cleaning.

Hmmmm Vacumming Good Excercise
    Got a green Eureka xl I think lol it does it's job I spell lousy and type worse

http://www.eureka.com/index.php?opti...s&productid=62

This is a newer version of what I use between trips from the cleaning lady once a week. Great on the kitchen/family room tile floors. Then turn on the brush rollers for the livingroom/diningroom area carpet. I can get it through those areas using my powerchair before the charge runs out. Mine doesn't have a handheld attached. Only thing I'd check is can you empty the cup without dropping it. I leave that job for the spouse since I find it a bit slippery with my low grip strength.
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.