My husband and I and a group of friends went to a concert last night. It was at an out door ampitheather and we had general admission tickets. We couldnt find a way for my husband to get to the lawn seating because there were stairs every where. We decided we would sit in the accessible area at the front of the lawn away from our friends. This in its self was a bummer.
So there was room and a few of our friends and my sister came and hung with us. They didnt sit in any of the seating just stood behind us.
I sat in a chair next to the spot where my hubby rolled up and then his brother crouched on the other side of him.
Hubby and his brother went to the bathroom and a young couple jumped the fence and took their spots. I told them my husband is in a wheelchair. They said they would move for him. Then I told them his brothers spot is next to him and they replied to me "can his brother walk?" I told them yes but didnt know what difference that made. They were being jerks!
So brother in law came back first. He is a big guy and was able to get his spot back. My husband returned, every thing was fine. Bro had to leave early and the couple moved into his spot, crowding my husband. Then they started smoking and dancing. Their asses and stinky cigeretts were in my husbands face. Smoke was blowing on us. I pointed out the smoking area to the girl and she put out her cigerette and rolled her eyes at me. Then her boyfriend came in the middle of us and lit up sharing with her. I pointed out to him where the smoking section is. He was a huge ass and wouldnt put it out. Then he started dancing and shaking his ass in my husbands face. So I got in between them. I told him he wasnt even supposed to be in this section and he should move out. I tried to get the attention of a security person but they couldnt hear me. He replied I would have to yell alot louder than that.
Now I know this is wrong- but it felt sooooo good. I tried to smash his cigerett in his face. He was stronger than me though so I couldnt. My other brother in law tried to calm me down and the assholes girlfriend was talking "crap" about me to my sister. Now I was pissed, my sister is supposed to be on my side and not listen to her crap!
I am loosing it! I wanted to rip that guys head off and I think I could have done it! I still am so angry! They have the whole mountain to sit on and we have this small section that is the only place we could be. We have to deal with so much shit and then they come and try to take that away to. Everything is so hard, I am so p@$%&*!
Then everyone acted like I was wrong. What the hell! I am not going to let some little punk shake his ass and flick his cigerette on my husband!
We have tickets to another concert at the end of the month and I dont know if I can go. I know it will happen again! When we got there the wc section had not filled up and people were hopping the fence to sit in the chairs. I saw another guy come in his wc and the seats for his friends were taken by people that hopped the fence.
What am I supposed to do?
O ya and when we were in the bar line after we got our drink, my husbands had extra ice, or something, I dont know why but this stupid women came up to him and said "what you got the special drink, do they feel sorry for you or something?"
I dont know how I am going to stop myself from punching someone. It is coming, I can feel it!