Hello,

I’m an editorial/research intern with Pain Solutions Magazine, a national magazine launching in September 2009, and I’m looking to get to get a quote from someone suffering from chronic pain about how they deal with their condition.

Pain Solutions Magazine is a new consumer medical magazine that will launch in September with at least 200,000 copies distributed to 50,000 doctor's offices nationwide. It has an expected audience size of at least 6-18 million and is geared toward those affected by chronic pain. For more on the magazine, please visit: http://painsolutionsmagazine.com

This quote is for our Winter 2009 "How I cope" section, which features a brief explanation from someone about how they cope with chronic pain. The quote would need to be less than 100 words, preferably around 50. For instance, you could explain an activity, hobby, or other method that helps you with chronic pain. I'd also need your full name, age, city and state, and what condition you suffer from. My deadline is this week.

If interested, please e-mail me at mculbertson@painsolutionsmagazine.com.

Thanks so much!

-Matt Culbertson