Thread: Farmers Alminac Prunes lol

Farmers Alminac Prunes lol

Hi everybody
    I was wondering ok heres the question !

Do any of you use prune juice in a bowel regimine ?
    I do and it really does it's thing lmao Just the timing has to be on the schedule .

Sometimes ok Today I had 1/2 cup of it and a swig of Coke Cola will work Wonders ''''

Personally It seems more benneficial for me using this old fashioned remedy our Grandparents used in the past .....

Fessing up I dont like the taste of Castor ouil but I also use that once in a while ..... Now I am showing my True old Age lmao .... Gotta have a sense of humor to write a post on this ...

Do any of you out there use Prune Juice ?
    Sincerely ;
    Farmers Almanac
    Gypsylady

they call it plum juice now, it's lighter.
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

Hi Everyone
    This post written from my bowel instincts made me realize that Old Remidies like this Prune Juice may be too overwhelming and eroneous with so little replies .
    Personally Fig bars and my daily 1/2 glass of mighty ol Prune Juice works lol

If Pat Sajec asked me On wheel of fortune My reply would be I'd like to buy a Bowel ! Rofl

Till later notice / progress on this old regimine I'll elaborate later on .
    Sincerely ;
    Goofy ol Gypsylady

Today's Glossary of almanac is the fact ;
    I mixed 1/2 cup of Splash and 1/4 cup of prune juice and it did wonders . BTW Tasted Great
    After 1 hour of ingesting this Drink The stuff immediately worked and boy thats a load off my mind ....