Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: checkin in

checkin in

I gave pararich my # and will let him know whats up.

wont have internet for now, and am still looking. for an apartment.
    The lead guitarist for dawn of correction has offered to foster my kittys, and a couch for me if need be.

some missunderstanding. I would have been so grateful for that crappy apartment, but the lady changed her requirements after meeting me. the other was nine hundred bucks for one month. just too much and then to still need to find something else. so still looking and hoping.

thanx for the love an prayers

Jody

Well that's a little bit of good news Jody. Your kitty's will be safe and together, you have a couch to crash on if need be, and pararich's offer is wonderful.

I hope things settle for you soon and you have a place to call home for yourself and your baby's.

Thinking of you Jody. Hang in there.

Blog Entries
    I just got only a quick look at Jody’s other thread and was going to post this below. If she’s still having cat problems, does anyone know hjhow to reach her and let her know?

I’m s sorry Jody you’re suffering o, and that I cannnnnnnn’t hep you with housing/ But are you still looking for a home for your cat? I would be happy to have an indoor feline housemate, for as short- or long term as you ned. We live ckose enough that I could meet you to collect hhim, and you could visit all you want. I jave aide help so could take care of hhhim.

Jody, my hopes are with you. I hope you find an apartment ASAP and are able to put this whole nightmare behind you soon.

hi, im couch surfin.
    looked at a strange place today, but dont know anything yet.
    I got my purse snatched. it was full of catheters. I was sorry not to have seen the ol mans face when he looked in and saw what he stole. too funny to be too upset, though I was stuck for seven hours with a full bladder.
    I visited my kittys today. jack sobbed when he saw me. I have only seen that once in a cat, and it was strawberry when she first saw us after the fire. she weeped like a broken hearted lady. she would not speak to me today. sat with her back to me and looked very unhappy. Im hoping a couple more visits and they will understand im not making them live there forever. jack feels like he is starving. he is a big boy, over twenty pounds, and is rooming with six thin thin cats. he was so hungry. so will try to get by to feed him every couple of days. I busked fifteen bucks today befor the police ran me off. and I went into a little store today to get something do drink, and the clerk had seen me busking out the window, and offered pay for my water if I was any good.
    I did one more cup of coffee by bob dylan, and got my bottle of water and lunch too, so im fed.

the lady at senator wonderlings office made me play something too. she said the lady at manna was fired for being too mean to the peeps she sent there, so will apply for help with my deposit again there. she seemed surprised when I told her I was truely homeless even though I went by several times in the last month looking for resorces. I noticed eight shops had closed up in the last couple months in lansdale, and that business space is affordable but housing is not.

You're breaking my heart, but I'm proud of you! I hope the purse snatcher rots in hell, surrounded by caths that he can't figure out what they are. Eternal reminder that he is a thieving idiot, that seems just.

jody...good to hear from you ... where are you sleeping tonight?
    Rich offered you a room, what's going on...it would have you off the streets, safe and a chance to breath...a chance to save up your money and move forward...If having the cats is preventing you from finding your own place then you gotta let them go to someone...many places simply have no pet policies...don't hate me for saying it but you are more important than the cats...and I understand how much you love them, I really do...sorry about the purse, and pray your ID and money wasn't in it...judy

Hi Jody ~ glad to hear from you.

I'm sad to hear about your kitty's - they are missing you ~ but fingers crossed that you will have a place that you will all be safe and comfortable in very soon.

Try and take care of yourself. I hope that a guardian angel helps you in your search for a new home.

We're all thinking about you here.

Shelley

the light continues to bathe ......for the busking ...

Obie
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry