Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: constipation..........

Miralax should be ok for regular use. That's what they used for my son in the hospital and sent him home with a script for it for his "program". He doesn't use it now, but keeps it on hand for the times he needs it.
    BeeBee

Thank you all. I read all the responses and I appreciate all the advice. I will try some of the above and see if it helps. I hope so........

So, if you do have a bowel obstruction, this can be life threatening. They can opt for some nonsurgical treatments, but if it's bad enough, they will want to do surgery. What they do depends on where and how it's blocked.
    Daniel

Wow. I hope that is not the problem. I am still somewhat active (go to therapy 4X/week).
    Sometimes i vomit and I think its because of the being constipated 100% of the time.
    The ER told me to go home and use mag. citrate. Didn't work. I have tried it twice will real no effect or success.
    We'll just see how the Miralax goes. Then the other one that someone listed.

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by BeeBee View Post
    Miralax should be ok for regular use. That's what they used for my son in the hospital and sent him home with a script for it for his "program". He doesn't use it now, but keeps it on hand for the times he needs it.
    Thanks BEEBEE! I cant use it every day cause then I have the opposite problem. I plan on keeping it on hand and that way if I have difficulty with my program I can start it right away.

Nathan, when you tried mag citrate, did you do 2 bottles? One bottle never works for me. Drink one, wait 6 hours and drink the 2nd. whooooosh.
    "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"