Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: UTI Medical -- Best Urologicals Supplier

UTI Medical -- Best Urologicals Supplier

Taking a cue from the sticky that fuentejps started for best DMEs, I'd like to share the best urologicals supplier that I've worked with -- UTI Medical (877-STOP-UTI). They're located in Ohio but of course they work with customers from all over. I've been extremely happy with the customer support I've received from the owner, Phil Dye, whose personalized level of service is tops.

Phil has introduced me to several products I had never heard of before sending me lots of free samples to try out. (I now use Anasept spray instead of betadine or benzalkonium wipes prior to cathing to help protect against UTIs. What's Anasept? Call Phil and ask him )

I've referred a bunch of CC members to UTI Medical as well as some local NYC friends and everyone reports back the same thing: Phil is the best. If you want to work with someone who's extremely knowledgeable about the array of products available and equally generous with his time, do yourself a favor and check them out. He's helped simplify my SCI life. What more could you ask for?
    Last edited by stephen212; 07-30-2009 at 07:12 PM.

I'm setting up my account with UTI medical now. The staff and Phil are really nice and helpful. Thanks Stephen.

does this place have a website?

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    does this place have a website?
    Unfortunately not yet. Hopefully in the not too distant future. I've been noodging Phil to do this and may eventually wind up helping him put one together. First I have to learn how.

In the meantime ring them up! So much of the appeal of UTI Medical is the personal touch.

I think they are a great outfit and I'm in the process of switching from CCS Medical. Phil's been working with me re: product selection, etc and is very knowledgeable. The folks at CCS called my doctor once for a script change, didn't get a hold of him with one call, then told me I had to handle it from there. Needless to say...

He who hears not me but the Logos will say: All is one.

Yup. I've been using these guys for 2-3 months. They deserve our business for the level of customer service they offer. I was pleasantly surprised the first time I called... it was literally a 30min conversation. They'll take the time to help you out.

The proof is in the pudding though. Pick up the phone for yourself.

Phil is awesome.

Do they accept Medicare (provider) and other private insurance?

Quote Originally Posted by cara_m View Post
    Do they accept Medicare (provider) and other private insurance?
    Yes they do.

Just signed up with UTI Medical myself last month. First shipment arrived today, on time. Phil and his family are easy to talk with. It may be just me, but damn it felt good to call a company and have a live person answer!
    DIGG.

Quote Originally Posted by DIGGER View Post
    Just signed up with UTI Medical myself last month. First shipment arrived today, on time. Phil and his family are easy to talk with. It may be just me, but damn it felt good to call a company and have a live person answer!
    Good to hear!