Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mounting your WC on a Skidoo

Mounting your WC on a Skidoo

Has anyone ever done this? or have pictures of this? I wanna buy a sled, but i'd like to take my chair with me when i use it.

thanks
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T12/L2 Complete - Nov. 12, 2007

or a polaris lol. there is a guy that rides around my home that has a little tow behind trailer he uses. it is nothing fancy and he must ride with others because i doubt he can reach his chair....very simple tow bar with a frame on skis and bungee cords to hold the chair. i would get back out there,but i am more concerned with getting in to the bars and being able to keep up. good luck

or a Yamaha but yah i'd like a system where i could get to my chair my self. I think a trailer would kinda put a damper on how fast u could ride lol
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I mounted a rigid frame to a switchback and it worked great.... I will try to find some pictures...

Make a little frame and use a ratchit strap to tie it down... any slop will cause major problems if you ride hard like I do.

One more thing... I did it by myself... I could load and unload in an enclosed trailer... you can never find help when you need it.

yamaha? are you canadian for real? ha ha. i am liking the sounds of the switchback,lots of room back there and the chair is close.....may be time to trade in the ol' Indy for a long track :-) my wife is unhappy already i can sense it

Quote Originally Posted by OU812 View Post
    I mounted a rigid frame to a switchback and it worked great.... I will try to find some pictures...

Make a little frame and use a ratchit strap to tie it down... any slop will cause major problems if you ride hard like I do.
    Hey that would be sweet if you could post a couple pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by smirking1 View Post
    yamaha? are you canadian for real? ha ha. i am liking the sounds of the switchback,lots of room back there and the chair is close.....may be time to trade in the ol' Indy for a long track :-) my wife is unhappy already i can sense it
    Hey now no need to be hating on yamaha lol Im looking at a friends 02 yamaha viper 700, pretty nice looking sled.

not hating...just cracking stones a little. i am really liking the idea of a long track sled with my chair strapped to the back....the in and out of the bar room is the worst part...roflmao wouldn't look right with my boys dragging me in and out.

hahaha Whatever works, man!