Thread: easystand glider

easystand glider

I've got one of these already. I'm wondering if anyone else does? I'm looking to see if it has a tray that you can attach to set a laptop on or do the gliding arms get in the way so it doesn't have one? I've looked at their site but couldn't find a picture or a way to order one. I need it for Vocational Rehab to maybe get me one. As slow as VR moves I'd like to hurry up and find it before they change their mind on paying for one. My stander is from 2005 and looks different from the current one on the website.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

I've got one from about '03 which is probably the same as yours. There was a tray option, but I didn't take it. Don't know if it gets in the way of the arms. I suppose you could put a tray of some kind on the center cross piece, between the gliding arms.

Thanks I'm sure there is one, I just need to find a price or order form so I can give VR a copy.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

$509
    http://www.easystand.com/evolv/optio...TOKEN=19574766
    or you can contact them at info@easystand.com.

I am trying to get one now. It looks like a great way to increase strength, balance and maybe help with my spasiticity. : ]
    Karen M
    C 3/4 inc. central cord
    10/29/1992 - 18 years, but who counts?

Quote Originally Posted by addiesue View Post
    I've got one of these already. I'm wondering if anyone else does? I'm looking to see if it has a tray that you can attach to set a laptop on or do the gliding arms get in the way so it doesn't have one? I've looked at their site but couldn't find a picture or a way to order one. I need it for Vocational Rehab to maybe get me one. As slow as VR moves I'd like to hurry up and find it before they change their mind on paying for one. My stander is from 2005 and looks different from the current one on the website.
    Hi, my name is Jackie and I work for EasyStand. I thought I would chime in to help out. It sounds like you have a 6000 Glider, which has been discontinued. The new Evolv Glider is what you see online. A table is available to add to your 6000 Glider. You would have to order it through a dealer and they would also need the serial number off your Glider. Also, as you can see from the photo below, it does not work well to Glide while using the table, the table is designed more for use while you are just standing passively, and not Gliding. Hope this helps, good luck.
    P80614 Glider Table (for passive standing only) $235 Allows individual to use the glider like a regular stander. For passive standing only. Table size is 19.5” x 20” (49 x 50 cm)