Thread: Looking for a good Physical therapist in San Antonio,TX

Looking for a good Physical therapist in San Antonio,TX

Hello.
    My husband has a T5 SCI and we have been having trouble finding an knowledgable PT in this area. I am looking for anyone that has had a good experience with a therapist in the San Antonio or Austin area. Your help is much appreciated.

My son has been going to the Brain & Spine Center in Austin since the first week of June and we love it. They are part of the Brackenridge Hospital, but they are located in the HealthSouth building.

We drive from Houston three times per week for his therapy and it's worth it.
    The Director is also a T-12 para. They open their gym from 2pm-8pm for FREE to anyone that has SCI and that includes the FES bikes, you just need someone to be with him. PM me if you would like more information.
    FAITH: Is not believing God can, but knowing he will.

You may want to contact the Lone Star Paralysis Foundation (http://www.lonestarparalysis.org/displaycommon.cfm?an=4). If I'm correct they are in Austin and part of Brackenridge Hospital mentioned above.
    “As the cast of villains in SCI is vast and collaborative, so too must be the chorus of hero's that rise to meet them” Ramer et al 2005