Thread: Telestik

Telestik

I just received my telestik it is the best little devise I have tried in a long time I have no hand movement and I can use it to pick up paper, my tv remote just a lot of things check out the web site
    telestik.com

From a small cabin in the big woods of The Allegheny National Forest, PA
    They are having a Internet promotion.
    Telestik with a hand strap and two disks.
    Click on the combination one.
    $24.95
    www.telestik.com
    C 5/6 Comp.
    No Tri's or hand function.

Far better it is to try mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure. Than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much or suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows neither victory or defeat.

Teddy Roosevelt

I've been using a Telestick for a little over a year now and yes, it is a great reacher. However, I wish the cover for the sticky pad was threaded and somehow tethered to the Telestick. Also, I think the hook would work better if it had a bit more of a bend to it, kind of like a coat hanger, which is what I'd been using for a reacher (elongated) prior to the Telestick.
    Dan G. in CT

Quote Originally Posted by Quadzila@optonline.net View Post
    I've been using a Telestick for a little over a year now and yes, it is a great reacher. However, I wish the cover for the sticky pad was threaded and somehow tethered to the Telestick. Also, I think the hook would work better if it had a bit more of a bend to it, kind of like a coat hanger, which is what I'd been using for a reacher (elongated) prior to the Telestick.
    I agree 100% about the sticky pad cover. Sometimes I spent more time using the Telestick to pick up the cover than I did picking up the thing I needed to pick up . I solved the problem by going to Best Buy and picking up something like http://tinyurl.com/njlrdz and attaching it to the cover (like a lense cap) and looping the other end through the Telestick handle. Works great.

-- David