Thread: Little things Mean Alot / Today's news .

Little things Mean Alot / Today's news .

Lately i've had lots of medical bladder issues driving me nuts from A to Z literally

I finally took some well needed Quality time for myself Today

On my Desk here in front of me was my Salon hairstylists Number So I called her up ....

Been wearing my hair up in long long ponytail for years she straightened out my curly long hair and I feel alot better like a horsses tail straight . Now I got to get used to using hair piks daily lol ....
    So after it was all done I told her I'll ome in weekly and relax while you do your magic .

Now it's straighter and My Boyfriend likes it he made me feel good when he came in the front door of the salon and said you look fabulous I was so happy .
    He said dont change anything youre perfect ... I was lost for words he really was a gentleman .

My point is .......
    Small things sometimes make the Biggest Differences in How We feel

I just hope my hands can handle them picks on my own I get hand spasms alot.
    Just sayin hi to everyone
    Sincerely
    always
    Gypsylady Thx for listenin

Today afternoon Finally my Driving controls arrived and Maybe tomorrow I'll attempt to add them to my old 77 Chevy van it'll be fun .
    Hugs yall
    Gypsylady

Sounds great!

Lovely about the hair ... I've had long hair since I was 15 and I'm 36 now. Considering bringing back the Jennifer Aniston from Friends look ... lol.

A '77 Chevy? Wow!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Hi Lynnifer Yeppers I love old vehicles I own a huge hippie 1977 chevy Goodtimes Van It's a collectibale Rare model pretty kool old custom Van I removed the passenger Front seat so I could throw my wheelchair or walker in it to the back or middle of van
    Sometimes I drive it around the acreage here its country and my doggy a 100 lb Red Doberman sits next to me on the floor in the passenger side it's his side of the van
    He's my baby what a beautiful Dog

This is something I dont like to admit but I am 6 ft tall or taller
    depending on my heels lol Factually at least 6 ft + on my bare feet Me and my friend brenda are gentle Giants lol sisters almost .

So you can see I need lots of comfy leg room because I got long legs and small cars / Trucks like the little Ford ranger Crew cab my B/F has are too small for me personally and when I enter his truck ... It's small IMOP

Here I am I have the passenger seat all the way back and still I feel like a giant stuffed into a midget car Rofl No such thing as Good leg room in a late model Crew Cab Ford Ranger

Speaking about hair
    As For the hair it makes me feel good going to the salon and relaxing some
    Today He liked the way I had my hair long and hanging down over my shoulders

The heat is mercyless and I feel sometimes I like to put it in long ponytails or one long ponytail if I can without my hand spasming on me .
    Who knows
    I know I dont know but I am in a good mood

Heres Some New News !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippie Not lol

Tomorrow I start Home Health Medical IV for my UTI this garbage will last 10 days OMG lmao
    A hour or so every Day of IV Stuff and some medical IV Antibiotic Gantanmicin 320 Ml
    Lucky me and I hate Needles ....
    Call me a sissy I am one lmao

But it's better here than at the hospital ..

Hey I got a Question
    Why is Dr Handwritting on Medical Scripts / Notes so Darn Sloppy ???

He wrote the Script like a first year old ... He could use caligraphy lessons Rofl