Thread: Dragon 10 vs. Dragon 9

Blog Entries

Dragon 10 vs. Dragon 9

I admit I probably haven't spent the time training Dragon 9 that would help. But the program is driving me, to borrow from Sue, batshit. It occasions more profanity in my day than anything else. And I taught it to recognize the ‘f’ word but it fails on all others.

10 was available when I got 9, and the guy told me the only advantage was to be able to use it in more specialized programs. But would 10 be faster or more accurate?

Maybe it's 9.5 that I have.

Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 is not going to be faster or more accurate than DNS 9.0 or 9.5. DNS 10 does work better with Firefox versus Dragon NaturallySpeaking 9.5. Otherwise the leap between the two versions is not that great.
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
    --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
    ––Paul Nussbaum
    usc87.blogspot.com

NaturallySpeaking Preferred version 8 upgrade to version 10

I have just purchased a newer computer with dual coreprocessor running XP. I have been using NaturallySpeaking Preferred version 8 for quite a while and am considering upgrading to version 10 for $100.
    Version 8 does not work with Firefox and the newest Internet Explorer. I am happy with its recognition but it issues with locking up.

Would I be wise to upgrade to version 10? I have seen some negative reviews.