Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hand Controls for vehicle's

Hand Controls for vehicle's

Hi Everyone I am so excited I bidded on My Style hand controls for a Old Van I love
    cant wait for them to arrive . Monarch Mark 1 - A

I've been wanting a set of these for ages

This would hopefully make my life easier / funner so I dont have to rely on others to get me here n there to Drs visits... I am excited

Being a real modernday Gypsylady I like my independence and this made me happy to bid and buy something I've wanted for about 2 years now.
    I am familiar with the Monarch style it's good IMOP

Geez This ol gal cant wait to get on with my life .. I feel like a Gerbil cooped up in a Cage controlled enviorment lol

No one knows how boring and lonely I get when I want to do much more in life and have limited resources to surrender to .Via Asking friends to drive me here n there . If all good prevails I am looking forward to finally starting a SCI Group and monthly meetings because I always put others ahead of me and it means more to me to help others . Call me Crazy I just am a old Gypsy lady Who loves people and life .
    No Hotdogs for dinner Tonight LMAO > The 70 Hotdogs Post Rofl

Freedom Reighns
    Amen Thank you God
    Sincerely
    Gypsylady

My Quote ; This ol Gypsy Gal wont give up and surrender to my enemies Depressive ( Negativity )
    I feel good and know all will be ok . Give it to the Lord
    Off to the Gymn I go and workout

I guess my typing stinks or something
    Rofl no one replies when so many of us are in similar Boats of life . ( PER SAY )
    Just a lil bummed out
    Sincerely
    Gypsylady

Congratulations Gypsylady! Transportation independence makes such a big difference. It will be great to be able to just run to the store, appointments, etc. when you need to without having to coordinate schedules with friends/family. I'm still working on this myself, but I'm a lot closer now than I was before.

Let us know how everything goes!

My Reply to my first reply Thank you Very Much for lifting up my spirit

Quote Originally Posted by worthless View Post
    Congratulations Gypsylady! Transportation independence makes such a big difference. It will be great to be able to just run to the store, appointments, etc. when you need to without having to coordinate schedules with friends/family. I'm still working on this myself, but I'm a lot closer now than I was before.

Let us know how everything goes!
    Hiyaz I most definitely will let you all know
    In My Opinion
    You are not worthless
    To me youre a great human who kindly replied to me and that means alot to me Really
    And I am glad to call you my Friend

Keep smiling and thx again you made me feel good
    Feel free to write me anytime ok
    Sincerely
    Gypsylady bikerchick1@peoplepc.com

There's nothing more uplifting than to have your own wheels.It's a freedom you wont beleive.To be able to just get up and go whenever you want, I can't remember otherwise.(Oh yes I can , now that I think of it) If I want to go fishing, I just get up at 4 and take off(with a little coffee).
    Enjoy, they're great, I have a set of Monarch's.My wife still thinks they're hard to get used to, but I think it's all in your head, It took me a day , one test drive, and off to the dr.

Today They just arrived VIA UPS and I'll have my B/F and another friend help me install these in my old 77 chevy ful size Van
    I finally got them

I think I could install these myself Being I am a motorhead .
    Maybe tomorrow I'll drive my van in the shop and work on her it makes me happy doing things on my own .
    Anyways my Dear Friends
    Luv yall
    Sincerely ;
    Gypsylady

Get em in ? You'll love the freedom it give you!

You da Gal Gypsy. Your giddiness and humor made my day. "Now if I could just find that 3/4' wrentch and tighten this up a little more. Dang the Gypsylady must have been in my toolbox again" Go gettum girl!

Hiyaz yall today I just looked at the mechanisms and stuff
    pretty kool well made product Made like a tank I am impressed at its Quality Very Top notch .
    Everytime I tried to make quality time for myself to install it someone would drop by and talk my head off ....All day Non stop They didnt know how much I really was looking forward to getting the thing in the van Never happened ..... And to top this off The Briscuit I planned on smoking for dinner was like ok !!!! late in the day because of the people talking my head off ..

Hardest part is in my case trying to get my B/F or someone lol to just lend me a hand Rofl I've been lookin for my wrenches lmao
    I'm sure in soon time I'll install the thing . If I got to lye on my belly and roll on the van floor which would be funny IMOP But I'll manage it .

Tomorrow is another day ..... I am laffing thinking about my day today .
    Sincerely ;
    Gypsylady
    Last edited by GL; 07-18-2009 at 08:03 PM. Reason: typo mistake