Thread: Selling my Top End XLT Pro Handcycle

Selling my Top End XLT Pro Handcycle

Hi,

I am selling my Top End XLT Pro Handcycle, the seat with is 16 inches wide and 15 inches deep. It has adjustable foot rests and will work for someone as short as 5 feet tall and it adjusts for people taller as well. 27 gears, and tall narrow back. It has only been ridden twice because of a pressure sore and a shoulder injury so it is basically brand new. It has knobby tread tires and quick fire gear system. It is a bright blue color. I have pictures and it is listed on ebay. Going to use the money to buy much need matress overlay, and new cushion to prevent another pressure sore. If any money left after that I'd like to buy a used sit ski for sking this winter. Looking for 1500.00 and am located in Auburn NH, bike it two big to ship so pick-up only. I got a partial grant for the bike so I'm only looking to get back some of what I paid for it. Wish I didn't have to sell--rally enjoyed riding and had to rent before this bike. Great bike for anyone looking to get started riding. Wish I could have used it more but right now it's more important for me to get better and then move onto a different sport. If you want to see pictures let me know.

I was seriously considering this bike and it's no longer on ebay, has it been sold?

The bike Sold this evening, I suspended the ebay listing to let someone local look at it and he bought it tonight. Sorry.

Hi Isdale - I'm not sure what specific sort of handcycle you're looking for but if you haven't already you should have a look at www.intrepidequipment.com
    Brand new handcycles for $1599+S&H. happy hunting!

Thanks, but I've heard nothing but horrific reviews from numerous long time handcyclists about those(I already stumbled upon the
    pitch on craigslist). I'll stick with Top End even if it costs me $4k+ new.

Isdale, with you being an L1, you might look at Freedom Ryders lean steer bike. Very nice and would really work your abs and lower back. I've been h/c for 33 years and love it.

Isdale, I don't know what "long time handcyclists" you have been talking to, but I have an intrepid and I love it. Are you sure they had actually seen the bike (or that they were talking about Intrepid??) I've had it for a few years, and the company has followed up with me a number of times to see how I like it and I've had zero complaints. I mean handcycling can be hard work sometimes (hills!) but the bike is totally fine. If you are looking for a top of the line bike, I've heard that schmickings are the way to go. But if you want a great bike for the money I don't think you can go wrong with an intrepid. Just my 2 cents.