Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help! Why can't I sign in on first try?

I am not sure what is going on but my first guess is that you have a corrupted remember me cookie. Because it is corrupted, it will not log you in automatically but the browser thinks that it is logging you in.

I would suggest going into your browser cookies and deleting all the cookies that are related to carecure, i.e. sci.rutgers.edu. Go back and then log in again, clicking the remember me button.

Wise.

Wise, I am continually amazed at your knowledge of just about everything under the sun!

I just did as you suggested and now it works perfectly-just like the old days! I am a happy camper once again. Thanks so much for this forum and for everything you do.

Bill
    Last edited by bill j.; 07-14-2009 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bill j. View Post
    Wise, I am continually amazed at your knowledge of just about everything under the sun!

I just did as you suggested and now it works perfectly-just like the old days! I am a happy camper once again. Thanks so much for this forum and for everything you do.

Bill
    I am glad. Wise.

Happens to me too when signing onto a public compute I have to sign in 2x's..
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.