Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: The new Quickie Hellium

Quote Originally Posted by rybread View Post
    I haven't weighed mine without me in it yet but we did weigh one with all the options like mine and a similar size last time I was that my dealer. With side guards, a Roho, armrests and regular spoke wheels a weighed 24 pounds. I weighed myself while I was there and with the chair, my shoes on and a bag on the back of my chair to hold all my stuff I weighed 176 pounds. That still 9 pounds lighter than my Colors Eclipse, if not more. I can really feel the difference whenever I move.
    Damn, my Ti 2GX is 48lbs with roho backrest armrests and antitippers... HMM might have to look for a diff. chair

Some interesting options are coming for the quickie Q7, specially interesting the new desing of the sideguards that stay in the same way after folding the backrest, a suspension option and an off road front wheel,something similar that the freewheel.
    Is not avaible in english yet ( is in belgian i think) but you can see the pics in this document.
    Last edited by totoL1; 11-04-2010 at 03:11 PM.

It's taken them 1 year to sort out those folding guards. Nice chair just a shame the castor pods stick out so much.

Super looking chair. I noticed the castor "pods" right away as well, Ti's design is way better on those.
    "The sweet is not as sweet without the bitter"
    ~"Vanilla Sky"~

Quote Originally Posted by sarcastrix View Post
    It's taken them 1 year to sort out those folding guards. Nice chair just a shame the castor pods stick out so much.
    No speaking about the folding sideguards, i was reafering about the fix ones.

You can see the difference? now need less room.

Quote Originally Posted by totoL1 View Post
    Some interesting options are coming for the quickie Q7, specially interesting the new desing of the sideguards that stay in the same way after folding the backrest, a suspension option and an off road front wheel,something similar that the freewheel.
    Is not avaible in english yet ( is in belgian i think) but you can see the pics in this document.
    ruh-roh. methinks pat might have to lawyer up.

Quote Originally Posted by -scott- View Post
    ruh-roh. methinks pat might have to lawyer up.
    I like this design, looks better than freewheel, what do you call this ?
    Life is meaningles, though you create the purpose.

Instead of pointing straight ahead, I wonder if they mount it at a 45 degree angle whenever two inches of frame inset is selected without telling any one.
    Last edited by SCI_OTR; 11-05-2010 at 12:01 AM.

I thinks thats what you call a chair that only moves in two directions unless only on two wheels....
    ~Mandy~
    SCI as a result of spinal surgery
    TiLite Aero Z!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CurvySAT05 View Post
    I thinks thats what you call a chair that only moves in two directions unless only on two wheels....
    Lean steering. That explains why they put the casters out to the side like that--so it doesn't tip over!

It all makes total sense now!

Thanks for the insight.