Thread: Any DJ's Out There

Any DJ's Out There

I am interested in purchasing cd's made up of oldies rock-n-roll, doo-wap, instrumentals, be-boop, hip-hop and some country all from the 50's to about 1965. Used, or burned off would be fine. Thank you!
    From the time you were born till you ride in a hearse, there is nothing so bad that it couldn't be worse!

All fringe benifits must be authorized by Helen Waite, if you want your SCI fixed go to Helen Waite!

Why be politically correct when you can be right!

Blog Entries
    Yepper, I DJ at a club near me, weekends. But I use mp3z, not cds/vinyl.
    Mostly hip/hop/dance with your usual mix of 70s to now rock and country. I just took over a month or so ago. Haven't taken time to catalog that which I don't use regularly. Just built a computer to use there, gotta Xfer the music after this weekend. Then I'll be sure what I have. I'll hook ya up with some when it's complete.
    I can upload it to you and you can burn it yourself. Not really sure I'll have a lot you would like though. Like I said, I just play enough old stuff to keep the older crowd happy.
    There are a few different programs to use for P2P. I found Shareaza to be a WIDER base of music than anything else. I quit using it about a year ago due to 'spam searches', but due to the different networks connected to, you had a huge variety of music types.
    Spend some time p2p with different clients, then you'll find what you want, when you want.

Hey Capn, anything you don't do? When talken about all this electrical equipment and such I just get lost. If it was mechanical I'd figure it out but not all this new stuff. I have never burned a cd and don't have any playing equipment other than cd or cassette type, just enjoy listening to the oldies. 70's on up is pretty new so I guess that puts me with the elder generation. Still am interested in what you have or if you know someone that has the older stuff I sure would appreciate it. Thanks man!
    From the time you were born till you ride in a hearse, there is nothing so bad that it couldn't be worse!

All fringe benifits must be authorized by Helen Waite, if you want your SCI fixed go to Helen Waite!

Over 30,500 members and only a couple of us are into the good old days of rock-n-roll? Common!!!!!!