Thread: Getting ready to sell 96 ford e150

Getting ready to sell 96 ford e150

Hey we plan on selling my 96 ford e150 TMC. The van is equipped with a braun's lift and auto-opening doors on the side of vehicle. Monark 1-A handcontrols, e-z lock system that replaces drivers seat when removed, zero-effort steering which is really nice when u get used to it, and all the switches for lights, wipers, cruise... Etc are setup with toggle switches on a control panel on the drivers side door so it is very quad friendly hence that I'm a c5-c6. Leather interior. Floor is lowered instead of the hightop so u dnt look like ur driving a spaceship down the road haha. Overall condition is great for the age. Vehicle has only 24,xxx miles which is awesome and extremely low. Tires have much life left on them. So if u r interested please let me know I will get pictures up as soon as possible.
    Thanks kohl

What is the asking price?
    From the time you were born till you ride in a hearse, there is nothing so bad that it couldn't be worse!

All fringe benifits must be authorized by Helen Waite, if you want your SCI fixed go to Helen Waite!

Why be politically correct when you can be right!

i dont have a set price but give me a ball park price on what your looking for

Here a few pictures sorry i didnt get any of inside it has camping stuff in it lol

here's a link to some more pictures

What are the spec's, engine size, what trans., gas tank size, anything you can think of. I wouldn't have any idea on a price, my vehicle would be considered antique to most but gets me around.
    From the time you were born till you ride in a hearse, there is nothing so bad that it couldn't be worse!

All fringe benifits must be authorized by Helen Waite, if you want your SCI fixed go to Helen Waite!

Why be politically correct when you can be right!

I believe it's a 4.9 liter I 6. 35 gallon fuel tank. And 3 speed automatic trans.

For a 96 Ford full-size van, it would have at least overdrive on the transmission. Possibly even a four speed with overdrive, but it's been a long time since I've worked on one of those. It's too bad I don't have $1 million, or even $15,000. I would fly out there right now and buy it off you. That's exactly what I wanted it for my parents got me this stupid minivan that keeps breaking and of course I can't get into by myself without having to get into a power chair. Oh well, maybe next life.
    C-5/6, 7-9-2000
    Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.