Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson

My GOD may he rest in peace... OK finish it, if I hear Thriller one more Fuc**ing time I'm going to dig his hole myself. Get it over with there are a few wars going on, the economy is in the toilet and many more problems . So finish it........

RIP M.J. LETS MOVE ON....
    ^^(A)^^

I SO agree with you on this one. Enough already, plant him and get it over with!

As annoying as this 24/7 coverage is of MJ, it's no different than when Elvis died. There were big headlines and world news coverage at 6:30 ET. The only difference I see is that there was no 24hr cable news back then.

Kinda makes you glad that Sarah Palin chose now to announce her decision. lol It at least took some of the attention away.

Do you think he started to decompose yet?

Quote Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
    I think it safe to say no one is going to be opening the coffin at this point.

They've got a lottery going for tickets to his memorial Tuesday.
    Over a billion people have applied online to attend & Sunday I heard 17,000 people will be randomly picked out of the billion.
    Why didn't they let the people that bought tickets for the new tour that's not happening be the ones to attend.
    I'm sure the tickets cost a pretty penny.
    Earlier Tuesday the family will have a private memorial.

I know I'll probably catch hell for this But........He more less did admit to molesting those kids, Otherwise Why would you settle if you did NOT do it? That to me is a admission of guilt! I know If I did NOT do something like that I would go broke proving I did NOT do it! Sure he was a musical geneious, but.........let him go for gosh sakes!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
    Fckrs 85% plastic! I dont think he can decompose! It would be better for the enviroment to recycle him,not bury him.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    Fckrs 85% plastic! I dont think he can decompose! It would be better for the enviroment to recycle him,not bury him.
    Damn that's FUNNY..
    Life isn't about getting thru the storm but learning to dance in the rain.

Quote Originally Posted by duge View Post
    I know I'll probably catch hell for this But........He more less did admit to molesting those kids, Otherwise Why would you settle if you did NOT do it? That to me is a admission of guilt! I know If I did NOT do something like that I would go broke proving I did NOT do it! Sure he was a musical geneious, but.........let him go for gosh sakes!!!!!!!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Jackson
    Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth." —Michael Jackson