Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: craziest post on FMySCI.com yet.

craziest post on FMySCI.com yet.

read this + the comments.

http://www.fmysci.com/2009/06/30/29-06-09164744/

okay, so this is a psychiatric problem. let's hypothetically say the OP gets admitted to a hospital someday. how in the world is this dealt with?

Scott, that's past stupid...it's pathetic! Is this person a pity seeker? For sure they are looking for attention!!! crazy...just crazy. Don't even waste your time trying to "go figure"...sighhhhhhhhh...too weird.

...I'll trade?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T12/L2 Complete - Nov. 12, 2007

No question re: its stupidity... but on a serious note, I could see this being a form of mental illness. My wife is an OT & has had experience on a psych unit before; some of the stories I heard were on par with this kind of stuff... different scenarios, however.

I'm intrigued, not worked up over it.

Weird post. The OP says they deserve it. Noone deserves a SCI. It is not a punishment for doing something bad. I really hope that this person can find some help.

This person is really sick. Part of me knows it is a psychiatric condition and should feel empathy towards him/her, but anger makes me hope their little dream comes true......

They're always T10's! This is the first wannabe I've encountered that wanted to lose sexual function. The way he described it, it seems like he wants to touch a penis that doesn't belong to him. Maybe he's a closeted homosexual, as well as a homophobe, and took it to an extreme place?

There are websites where they beg each other for the names of doctors that will paralyze them. Apparently such doctors are hard to find LOL. Imagine that!

This wannabe sounds really sad. I prefer that to the angry, litigious ones. But they're all bizarre in my book.

What a fool. I bet he's a Devo lol, either that or he's seriously depressed or simply just a wierdo. Why would anyone want to be a paraplegic? Anyway i'd love to trade! just so he knows what a mistake he's made and i can walk, feel and not worry anymore.
    I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past, so one way to get the most out of life is to look at it as an adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by betheny View Post
    They're always T10's!
    Lol! I've noticed that wannabe scis always seem to want to be low paras.
    Not that I've read about many. But it seems usually they have this very definite idea of what level they want to be.

I'll give him the name of my dr, he did me up good!