Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW Easystand Evolv for sale!

NEW Easystand Evolv for sale!

Brand new never used with tons of extras. Shadow tray, contour seat & back, tbar push handle. $3000. We're in CT. Got in May 2009, reciept & manual

Would love to get that from you since my insurance denied me again...but $3000, although a fair price, is too rich right now for me with our wedding coming up. Good luck in getting rid of it!
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Would you be interested for less Wheeliecoach? I have a van that I can deliver.

I would be interested period...but with the wedding in 2 months...we just do not have any extra funds. If you still have it after the wedding (September 5), maybe we can make a deal...but I would not want to keep you from getting what you deserve for your stander.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by CiscoNJenn View Post
    Brand new never used with tons of extras. Shadow tray, contour seat & back, tbar push handle. $3000. We're in CT. Got in May 2009, reciept & manual
    Is this the Adult or Youth sized stander? What is the footprint size of this unit -- how much room does it take up?

NEW Evolv Easystand

This is an adult Evolv. It comes with contour seat, shadow tray, t-bar handle, and hip guards. The foot plate is medium and my husband is size 9 1/2. The plate could probubly hold to size 12 without hitting the front bar. The feet height is adjustable and so is the seat & back. In standing position it is about 2feet X 2 feet. Seat down is about 3 feet x 2feet. I am will to lower the price some if you will pick it up or I can deliver within an hour in my van.

I am in Connectucut, close to the NY border. I don't know how to change my location in my profile.

We need to sell this for pick up $2500.00. Brand new!

Quick question Jenn, is this a stander only, without the glider conversion?
    And the truth shall set you free.

This is not the glider, but it has the shadow tray that goes up with you.