Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hey all

hey all

hey all im a c5/6 quad i have been paralized 3 year and im 18 years old...i kno this is not a good time to post this because of the emie14 thing but i wonteed to indroduce myself i have been a member on this site for a while and i love it..so hears my story i wrecked a dirt bike i was jumpn and nose dived a broke my neck so after surgury i got pneumona and was on life support for a month and then finally got off of the vent andi have been back to rehab 2 times since but now im doin good i do alot of fish and huntn..but thanks everbody
    Last edited by deel90; 06-26-2009 at 04:14 PM.

howdy, noticed you were hurt 3/5/06, mine was 3/5/78
    must be something about march 5th huh?
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

yea really man thats wierd lol

Hi Deel. Welcome to CC!

thanks eileen

Dude....I think we met up at the W......I was the old fart that can kinda walk some. I was there for some brace work...keep kickn the SCI in the ass....great to hear you're doing good

yea i think i rem u man i have bad memory lol i been good how bout u

welcome to carecure, deel!
    hope you stick around
    lola
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" ~ edmund burker

c4-5 quad

thanks lola

D-90....Im doing really good. Working fulltime agin, and still trying to figger out how to walk right, its all good. My kids are tons of fun, so I got life going good once more......