Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: attn fuente: marvel pic(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stephen212 View Post
    I've never seen a Per4Max chair, they don't seem to have any representation in the Northeast. It's such a shame that it is so hard to see what's available out there except for the the rare expos that come to town. And a bunch of manufacturers (Colours, Marvel, Per4Max) don't even attend them.
    The owner of Per4max (Willie) told me once the reason why they do not have any representation is because they rather deal with the actual consumer and keep the prices down. Going through the dealer just jacks up the price of chairs and he does not want to do that. I have a Per4max basketball chair that I paid for out of pocket...and for me...it was a great investment. Unfortunately...when looking to order a new everyday through insurance...my insurance company looks at them as an out of network provider and I would have to pay more out of pocket. The difference would probably be negligable given that the prices are not as jacked up, but I am not certain.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps View Post
    great review dale. thats what i needed, its not really a quad chair, not yet anyway, would u agree or am i off
    what defines "quad chair?"

as previously mentioned, the marvel can be set to the same specs as your zr... you'd just lose most of the suspension travel.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Pruett View Post
    what defines "quad chair?"

as previously mentioned, the marvel can be set to the same specs as your zr... you'd just lose most of the suspension travel.
    thats what i mean, what would be the point in buying then. i do love how she looks but......
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer